Supervisors & Team Leaders
We have exciting opportunities for highly motivated, driven, Site Supervisors & Team Leaders in the Southern Region. We are offering competitive salaries (£25k to 35k) with regular bonus payments for excellence.
Site Supervisors & Team Leaders have key roles reporting to the Project or Contracts Manager. The purpose of the role is to coordinate and supervise direct and subcontracted labour to ensure that landscape construction projects are completed on time, within budget and to a high quality standard.
Role and Responsibilities
- Day to day co-ordination and supervision of direct and sub-contracted staff.
- Management and allocation of resources including plant, equipment, vehicles and materials
- Supporting the contract manager/s on a wide range of landscape projects in line with our Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental standards.
- Undertake safety and quality inspections and audits.
- Client communication and relationship building.
- Pricing work.
- Completing site inspections and maintaining site records.
- Driving outputs and motivating teams.
- Ensuring a high standard of work.
- Mentoring and coaching of staff.
- Produce programmes and schedules of work.
- Identify and act on business development opportunities and drive additional works.
The candidate will ideally have some, but not necessarily all, of the following:
- Practical experience within the landscape construction industry
- Supervisory experience
- Appropriate CSCS/SSSTS/SMSTS/CPCS competency qualifications
- A formal qualification in horticulture (preferred)
- Full current driving license & Trailer Test
- Experience of leading teams and or coordinating the work of others
- Excellent customer service skills
- Results Driven
- Excellent organisational, communication and planning skills
We envisage these positions leading to that of full Contract Manager.
Email your CV to apply today!